Contract Lawyer Adelaide.
Preparation & Advice
We help with:
- your understanding of the contract
- civil claims
- debt recovery for money owed
- disputes between shareholders
- business partnership disputes
- litigation in court
- property, building and construction disputes.
- the legal enforcement of a contract.
- negotiate to settle the dispute before trial
- complex agreements
ORB Lawyers assist in the resolution of a dispute that may arise out of a contract and we provide informed and researched advice to make the best decisions for you, the client.
HAVE YOU ENTERED INTO A CONTRACT?
- To buy a car
- To buy a franchise
- To sign the loan documents
- To be the guarantor for a housing loan
- Read the document you are signing.
- Make Sure You Can Comply with the Terms of the Contract
- Don’t Understand Something? Have a Lawyer Review the Document.
IN THE WORLD OF CONTRACTS
- Contracts should be written in plain English.
- If there is any doubt or confusion, ask for help.
- At all times protect your position/your business
- Know your rights.
- Explore your legal options.
“I personally guarantee to provide you with the utmost care and attention when assisting you with understanding your contract”Nat Oliveri – Solicitor PrincipalORB Lawyers Ph.08 8384 3430
BASIC FACTS ABOUT CONTRACTS