Wills Lawyer Adelaide
Stress Free Will Preparation – Affordable –Quick Turnaround Only $330 Inc GST*. (Single Will Only*) Book Now!
We Just Get It Done!
Throughout the Adelaide and southern suburbs, ORB Lawyers can assist clients with all matters relating to Wills and Estates, including Enduring Powers of Attorney and Advance Care Directives. We have worked on many different cases over the years and offer a reliable and highly skilled set of services that will ultimately make the process less stressful for you.
Making a will
Anyone can make a Will. A Will gives extra peace of mind and a sense of security to many people to know that their loved ones will be taken care of when they pass. It makes sense to draft a Will ahead of time to ensure that the right people benefit from whatever you leave behind.
If a Will isn’t made, then your estate will be distributed according to a fixed formula determined by law.
A Will Deals With:
- All of your possessions – ie the estate.
- All possessions after the testator (the Will-maker) has passed.
At ORB Lawyers we have produced Wills, Enduring Powers Of Attorney and Advance Care Directives for clients in the Southern Adelaide including Aberfoyle Park, Christies Beach, Fulham Gardens, Glenelg, Hallett Cove, Happy Valley, Henley Beach, Magill, Mile End, Morphett Vale, Plympton, Seaton, Athelstone and Unley.
ORB Lawyers can help you make a Will that will set out how your estate and assets are to be divided, and who will administer your estate. It will also include the name of a guardian for your underage children as required.
Call us for expert advice by Adelaide’s trusted Wills and Estate lawyers.Click Here - Wills Only $330 Inc GST* (Single Will Only*)
Testamentary Will $330 Inc GST* (Single Will Only*)
A Testamentary Will deals with the client’s possessions after the maker of the Will has passed” Ask us about will preparation Adelaide today!
- Naming the executor or executor(s) of the Will
- Nominating who is to receive what from the client’s possessions.
- Decide what happens to that share of the estate if one of the client’s children pass before the client.
Enduring Power Of Attorney
- Name the person or persons to look after the finances.
- Decide when the person or persons are permitted to take over looking after the client’s finances.
- Lodge the Enduring Power of attorney in Lands Titles Office, if necessary
Advance Care Directive
- Name the person or persons who are to make decisions about the client’s health and well-being.
- Decide when the person or persons are permitted to take over the client’s health and medical care.
- Decide when the person or persons are permitted to decide where the client’s are to live.
Enduring Power of Attorney
This document is a legally binding agreement that nominates someone else to make decisions on your behalf, should you become ill or mentally or physically incapacitated in any way. This person will have the authority to handle all of your financial affairs, such as accessing bank accounts, paying mortgages, and dealing with privacy issues.
Advance Care Directive
This legal document can be drafted to ensure that, should you become ill in the future, a nominated person can act on your behalf to make decisions about your medical care. This includes making decisions about resuscitation measures and life support. An enduring guardian will have the authority to carry out your wishes on your behalf if you suffer from a long-term condition or if you suffer from dementia.
Contesting Wills and Inheritance Claims
If you want to contest a will for any reason, then our will lawyers can assist with this. You may wish to contest a will or put in a claim for inheritance if you feel a friend or family member has failed to include you in their will, or if you believe that you have been left with an insufficient share. Ask us about our contesting a will Adelaide service by ORB Lawyers. Need a deceased estate lawyer Adelaide? Call us today!